Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Update Marathon: College Station & Graduation!!

After California, Sam & I had to part ways again.  He was on to work in Denver & I went home for Easter in Midland, some time in Houston, and College Station for PiPhi Senior Farewell, wrap up classes, and Graduate!  Wow! It was a great trip  :)

Uncle Gregg's Surprise Birthday party!



Senior Farewell was so great, I loved getting to see everyone :)  

Last Breakaway EVER!  With my favorite "big" Randi, an all-worship & farewell senior Breakaway.  It was special, crowded, heart-warming, moving, perfect.



It was wonderful to see everyone, jump house to house each night, 
go to Brooke & Beth's graduation, and spend LOTS of time with Alex & her June bug :)  
Little does she know that I'm planning on her internship being with me in Indiana….




After a long semester apart & our final internship presentations, 
my beloved group was FINALLY reunited!










AND THEN WE GRADUATED!




I loved having everyone together, it was a fun day :)



 The best thing to do after graduation?  A party at my College Station family's home :)  
Alena was certainly the highlight of my college experience!






Farewell Texas!  Back to Indy with my favorite man :)









No comments:

Post a Comment