Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Farewell, Midland

What a quick weekend! 

I came to Midland from Indy to see my baby sis GRADUATE!!!! Holy Moly!  She has grown up so quickly, but can't wait to see her grow at Texas A&M the next few years!  



No party is complete without cookie cake.
And sadly, this trip marked my last at 9 Hawthorne Dr. as the Castille home!  It was a crazy and even sad thought, but I have come to realize that "home" is not a place.  Not on Shandon Ave, Hawthorne Dr, nowhere in College Station, and not either of the apartments in Indianapolis.  Home is not the place, but rather the family.  Home for me is with Sam, wherever across the continent that he is.  Home for me is the Castille Clan: my incredible parents and siblings (including Alyssa!) A house is great, fun, full of memories and special moments, but at the end of time, it is just a structure with walls and a roof. 


So the Castilles are "going on a journey" 
and I can't wait for new memories, moments, and special times together in Houston.  

No comments:

Post a Comment