Sunday, January 19, 2014

Final Destination: Indy :)

How crazy it was to say goodbye to my Midland girls (and to Rosas)!




Sad dogs… haha

It seemed to take forever for the time to come, but finally mom and I were on the road!  Day 1 it took only about a thousand hours to get OUT of Texas.  But thankfully we made it to Oklahoma and stopped for the night with the wonderful Rowlands.  Day 2 we continued through Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois, and finally Indiana!  Four states in one day and the windshield wipers NEVER caught a break!  Thankfully it was solid rain instead of the snow and ice!  We were so excited to finally make it.

 The best travel buddy :)




The weekend was spent setting up my new home!!!  









the wine rack is another winter break project made from a wooden pallet!
We got to explore a little bit!  I can already tell I'll be spending a lot of time exploring.  This is the Lilly House & Gardens, which is a 26-acre estate that sits on the grounds of the IMA (Indianapolis Museum of Arts).  It was very snowy and icy and tours of the home are closed for the season, but it was still gorgeous.  PLEASE excuse my bright pink socks.



It is so exciting to finally be here.  Mom had to head home & I started work.  
Indiana is beautiful and I absolutely love the snow.  

My new address:
2012 Gable Lane Ct. 
Apt #1016 
Indianapolis, IN 46228

this cute spot is right outside my door!
Come visit :)

"Where can I go from Your Spirit?  Where can I flee from Your presence?  If I go up to the heavens, You are there; if I make my bed in the depths, You are there.  If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me.  Your right hand will hold me fast."  
Psalm 139:7-10

"I am with you always."
Matthew 28:20

No comments:

Post a Comment